Kenneth Lo, PMP has 15+ years of experience in delivering technical customer solutions for Software as a Services (SaaS) products. On a daily basis, he communicates cross-functionally and at all levels of an organization.
Using consultative and creative problem solving skills and quantitative analysis, Kenneth helps customers, from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500 companies, transform ideas into action with systems-oriented thinking and intelligent planning.
Kenneth has a Master in Computer Science from Johns Hopkins University, Project Management Professional (PMP), and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) credentials. See a list of certifications.
Areas of expertise:
• Guiding Customers on Product Onboarding and Best Practices
• Cross-Functional and Global Team Management
• Revenue Growth and Sales Leadership
• Data-Driven Program and Project Management
• Full Lifecycle Implementations